Janelle Monae makes having a crush on something totally out of the box way too easy! Her Golden Globes styles make every naturalist want to decorate her next undo. Here’s steps to making you feel like a queen with a pinup look with adornments.
- Shampoo and blow dry your hair. Don’t make it completely straight, you want to have some texture to it.
- Pull your hair into a high ponytail. Leave out a bang size portion in the front if you like.
- Create a unique undo by using the roll and tuck method and pining hair into place.
- Roll and tuck bang portion into either a swoop or slight hump for height.
- Slide hair pins through pearls and distribute evenly.
Check out this roll and tuck method by vlogger, Naturally Michy. Incorporate Marley hair for length if necessary.