Father's Day is Sunday, but do not FRET. We've spiced up a last minute gifting guide that your dad been Jonesing for.
1. In celebration of Omega’s seventh special participation in a 007 movie, they are launching the Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M “Skyfall” Limited Edition watch, with only 5,007 pieces. Every one loves a limited edition time piece.
2. According to Club W, Life is too short to drink bad wine. Money is too tight to drink overpriced wine. And Club W is too awesome to let its clients do either. Consider the Netflix of wine, Club W is offering direct-to-consumer and expertly curated wine experiences.
PRICE: Starting at $39 monthly
3. Regardless if Dad is a jetsetter, music fanatic, or enjoys music while he reads, the Bose QuietComfort 15 headphones.
4. People may change, but photos will always remain the same. So don't let memories fade without capturing those moments with the awesome SONY NEX-5N for your dad.
5. Basketball is one of summer's most anticipated sports. Whether your dad prefer indoor or outdoor basketball with friends or colleagues, there's no other shoe necessary than the Air Jordan Retro Cool Grey XII 2012.
6. Just when you thought buying Father's Day gifts could get boring, things become a bit more exciting with the Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival. Take Dad to LA and enjoy fun in the sun, delicious food and impeccable wines.
Price: See website
7. The Blade Buddy is the perfect gift for the eco-friendly dad who wants to go green by reusing his razor in a safe and clean way. Not to mention, it helps save money.
8. Pack your bags and golf gear and head to Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in Florida and advantage of the “Father’s Day Unlimited Golf Getaway,” including accommodations and golf at two of Florida’s elite courses. The package is valid June 8 – July 31 and must be booked by June 17. Rates for all packages are based on a two-night stay and do not include fees and taxes.
PRICE: Starting at $199
-Carlton Jared Lockett