Two great ways to achieve these look:
1st Look :
For those extra care-free days, go heat-free with Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner. Add Hair Silk for that luxurious Shine. Use your favorite braid to get this look- French braids, fishtails, cornrows, etc.
1. Clean hair with Mixed Chicks sulfate-free shampoo and add Leave in conditioner to dampened hair
2. Braid hair in your favorite braid and leave to air dry
3. When dry, unbraid, shake hair out
4. Use dime size drop of Hair Silk to add shine and help color treated hair look vibrant
For those days that you’d like to put in a little more effort, use the industry standard medium to jumbo curling iron. Be sure to use lightweight Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum for its thermal protectant capabilities.
1. Clean hair with Mixed Chicks sulfate-free shampoo and add the Leave in conditioner
2. Apply Mixed Chicks Straightening Serum to wet hair and let air dry
3. Flat iron hair in sections, to get shiny sleek strands ( for thicker hair blow dry prior to flat iron)
4. Wrap one inch sections of hair around medium to jumbo curling iron for loose unkempt waves.
5. Shake hair for messy modern effect; add a splash of your fave holding spray and go!
Mixed Chicks, a cruelty-free and vegan natural hair care brand specially formulated for multi-textured hair, announces the launch of its complete hair care line at more than 350 stores and will be expanding to over 700 in July and target.com. Target will become the first mass retailer to offer the full line of adult and kids Mixed Chicks products.
“We are thrilled to offer Target’s guests the full line of Mixed Chicks products,” said Kim Etheredge, co-founder of Mixed Chicks. “Wendi and I created the brand to be effective on an assortment of tresses, and we feel Target’s guests will appreciate this unique offering.”