Between Obama's "big news" last night *grin* and the controversial roasting of Donald Trump, the Whitehouse was indeed the hotspot this weekend. In the midst of all of the significant happenings, you may have missed the always regal Michelle Obama at the Whitehouse Correspondents’ Association Dinner. The First Lady—per usual— looked flawless wearing a silk, chocolate brown, v-necked Halston gown, with an empire waist. Her understated jewelry also made a bold statement, proving you don’t always need diamonds to shine. Also, loving the hair!
- @Jonesmag WOULD U LIKE 2 BE PAMPERED AT @DonnaScottSpa PARK AVE 2MRRW...MY TREAT?? ILL SEND U AND A GUEST :)
- The epitome of high #fashion and #beauty...with a touch of #sass #HappyBirthday naomicampbell… t.co/TAPbk9RKSQ
- RT @Jonesmag You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of…t.co/hMfisNhI7r
- @jonesmag what happened to the whole prince makeup breakdown?
- You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of… t.co/Y4CcPBPLrN