Target has tapped Italian powerhouse knitwear brand, Missoni to collaborate on a line this coming fall. The line is said to include a range of items such as bed linens and dinnerware in addition to clothing. With all of the recent collaborations sprouting up, it was no surprise Target would continue its partnerships. However, Missoni—a company not only know for its swirling knit prints, but its tightly knit family business—and Target joining together is an unexpected, interesting combo. Look for the collection at your nearest Target and online September 13th—October 22nd.
- You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of… t.co/Y4CcPBPLrN
- “@Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!”< #spreadLOVE🙏❤
- RT @Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!
- Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!
- YES-->RT @TheSource: Check & support #DancingWithTheStars--support @Zendaya to win this thing... Watch her do Hip-Hop dance!