Held at the Hotel du Cap on the French Riviera in Antibes, the show was a spectacle in itself. Models were bedecked with real diamonds and jewels, with a color scheme featuring buttery yellows, lots of black and white as well as colorful prints. The theme was “more is more” and seeing how the show was held at one of the most expensive hotels in the world, that message was clear. Floral prints, shift dresses and thong boots (aka Tango Thongs) were definite trends. “The Karl” also flew in legendary model Kristin McMenamy, who at age 46, walked the runway in a swimsuit (and looked fab while doing it). Check out a few hits below!
- Is she dead? “@Jonesmag: Is it strange that our hearts are heavy for Amanda Bynes?”
- @Jonesmag not at all...it's compassion. If more people had some, the world would be a much better place.
- “@Jonesmag: Is it strange that our hearts are heavy for Amanda Bynes?” Not at all... The girl needs help.
- Is it strange that our hearts are heavy for Amanda Bynes?
- Inglot. RT @Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight? Yes, we wanna' know. #beauty