Former Dior designer, John Galliano, was on trial for seven hours in Paris for racist and anti- Semetitic remarks. Galliano is alleged to have made racist and anti- Semitic remarks in public, a crime in France, punishable by up to six months in prison and a $32,160. Specifically, Galliano is alleged to have called Geraldine Bloch, 35, a "dirty Jewish face", and her friend Phillippe Virgitti, 41, a "f—ing Asian bastard." The verdict will be revealed on Septemeber 8.
- The #Blaze bag, a part of @Burberry Prorsum's #Spring/#Summer 2013 collection is definitely an… t.co/bwJ0ANd61n
- RT @AWill2LOVE: “@Jonesmag: Text REDCROSS 90999 to donate #PrayforOklahoma... Please GIVE!!!”< #spreadLOVE🙏❤
- RT @tferg3: Befriended a tube of @Clinique_US Moisture Surge CC Cream in Medium Deep. They've come a long way in their color range options. *Tips hat
- RT @tferg3: It's Monday!! Take a step toward CONQUERING your FEARS! 😱 #heights #ziplining #belize #jungle… t.co/w2j9oyyYsE
- RT @tferg3: A Thoroughbred’s most important purpose in life is to keep moving forward. Not side to side in a race, only FORWARD. So whatchoo lookin' at?