Ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles! With the Peplum trend making its mark on runways you can be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the peplum trend this spring 2012. The word peplum is a Greek word that means “tunic” but in our world of fashion, peplums are considered to be short overskirts or a ruffle attached at the waistline of jackets, blouses or dresses. This trend originated in the 80s but just like anything else in fashion trends are always repeated. Designers such as Vera Wang incorporated the peplum trend in bridal dresses as compared to a designer like Jill Stuart whose designs are more relaxed and very comfortable something you can throw on to grab cocktails with the girls, or even out to dinner. I must say that this Peplum look is a must have for this upcoming spring.
- @Jonesmag @SamFineBeauty oh gees! I just looked in my makeup case...how can I forget the 1 & only undisputed #chanel!! duh!
- @Jonesmag @SamFineBeauty ...and #urbandecay, #nars, #benefit I have no loyalty as you can tell. Ha!
- @Jonesmag @SamFineBeauty there r so many...i'm not a #mac fanactic so #fashionfair, #kevinaucoin #lancome, #bobbybrown, #dior, #ysl, #armani
- MUF RT @Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight?
- @Jonesmag no back in the day she had a great kids. TV show a lot of people grew up with her. My 12 year old loves the reruns