One word comes to mind when describing Missoni’s spring/summer 2012 collection, and that word is vibrant. The collection features bold greens, blues and yellows, intermingled with sexy animal prints and tons of tribal. The signature Missoni, haute-hippie look is still there, while some newer and groovier textures and colors have been introduced. The combination of powerful designs and sultry, Spanish-inspired accents make this collection ultra-feminine and fabulous! With her Target collabo in full force and now this, it’s clear that Angela Missoni’s designs are something we can look forward to year after year.
- J.styles and I at the JonesMag Best in Beauty celebration. #jonesmagbib #yoursmileisyourbestaccesory t.co/JuNszCsuy5
- Just arrived in the Hamptons! A little rainy, but we still expect #mdw to be epic! xoxo t.co/095p03RtPM
- RT @NikkiRichModels: #FF Our Fav Publications @PYNKMAGAZINE @FashionNYmag @VIBEvixen @essencemag @YRBMAGAZINE @TheSource @Jonesmag @BEMagazine @UPTOWNmagazine
- Good question! RT @Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight? Yes, we wanna' know. #beauty
- RT @DANASTORM: #ff @TheSource for everything in #hiphop culture & @Jonesmag for everything #Fashion #beauty #travel & #lifestyle