Paris Fashion Week got a glimpse of things to come from Christian Dior this spring and summer. Ever since John Galliano’s departure, Dior designs seem to be more harshly criticized, and under appreciated. Dior will soon be announcing their newest head designer, although we think current designer Bill Gaytten did a great job with this collection. The brand is known for defining the shape and femininity of the ‘classic woman’ and spring/summer 2012 certainly stayed true to that. From polished ready-to-wear pieces to sexy, sheer evening dresses which are sure to be seen on the red carpet…the line features a little something for everyone.
- J.styles and I at the JonesMag Best in Beauty celebration. #jonesmagbib #yoursmileisyourbestaccesory t.co/JuNszCsuy5
- Just arrived in the Hamptons! A little rainy, but we still expect #mdw to be epic! xoxo t.co/095p03RtPM
- RT @NikkiRichModels: #FF Our Fav Publications @PYNKMAGAZINE @FashionNYmag @VIBEvixen @essencemag @YRBMAGAZINE @TheSource @Jonesmag @BEMagazine @UPTOWNmagazine
- Good question! RT @Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight? Yes, we wanna' know. #beauty
- RT @DANASTORM: #ff @TheSource for everything in #hiphop culture & @Jonesmag for everything #Fashion #beauty #travel & #lifestyle