Not only making a lasting impression in the music world, Ms. Jackson never ceases to amaze her admirers as she makes another boss move – becoming the face of the black-furred mink breeder Blackglama’s “What Becomes A Legend Most?” advertising campaign. Her second year as Blackglama's 'cover girl', a series of photos have been released, allowing us to take a glimpse into the pop music icon's physical prowess and finesse, as she gracefully and effortlessly portrays just what Blackglama is targeting – a 'legend' in her own right.
- Love!!! “@Jonesmag We are obsessed with this dvf #platform #sandal, as seen on the designers (cont) t.co/q0Y8GsmWqr
- We are obsessed with this dvf #platform #sandal, as seen on the designers #Spring 2013 #runway. The… t.co/RCcrGJZpll
- @Jonesmag shares a vid from my recent visit to @JoesPub in NYC. Here's some "Sweet Love" #NicoleHenryLive t.co/QR2JbGeEgx
- @Jonesmag Hate.Fear.Depression.Greed.Insecurity.Envy.Lust.Deceit.... Get OUT!!!! t.co/Kx90W3gSZz #ReleaseDate #GoldenChild
- HappyBirthday to _maxwell_ a #Singer #Songwriter #Producer with serious melodic material behind his… t.co/ShW17IP9nk