Model Rose Cordero, 19, is expecting her first child and apparently it's gathering a little controversy. The Dominican beauty has been getting some harsh criticism from critics and on message boards across the web about having a baby at such a young age. She's also gotten comparison to another beauty, Jourdan Dunn, who also got pregnant at 19 (and whom was also criticized). While Cordero may not have Dunn's vast resume, in March of 2002 she was the first model to grace the cover of French Vogue solo since 2002, quite a victory. Take a look at her recent Facebook photo on the beach—the photo that helped get the word out that she was in fact expecting. We think she looks adorable and apparently her friends do to. Our only request is that she returns to the runway post pregnancy! We say: congrats rose!
- @Jonesmag Can we do an Exclusive Interview with #UK sensation @ejpromotweets @ejdatsings for JM? Signed a deal with @NYOKOFASHIONS.
- Just arrived at the Plaxico Burress Collection launch event! #mensfashion #luxury #nycnights #nfl #plaxicoburress t.co/LD5e7k6zRw
- RT @ThaleBlanc: #FF @Jonesmag @derekfabulous @glossi @stylesaint @MimiLombardo #SurreyLane
- #FF @Jonesmag @derekfabulous @glossi @stylesaint @MimiLombardo #SurreyLane
- Yes we do!!! ;) RT @Jonesmag: We stay lovin' @Deborah_Cox.