Ever thought about what wearing knock offs really says about you? Dan Ariely, the author of The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone — Especially Ourselves, has. He took a hard look at the business of counterfeit fashion and the negative ways it impacts the behavior of the people who wear it. If youre interested in more, check out the Q&A on this topic and see how Ariely can help you out on this tricky issue! Let #JonesMag know how you feel about those conterfeit knock offs! Part 1 Part 2 -Blake Herbert@blake_abear
- @Jonesmag WOULD U LIKE 2 BE PAMPERED AT @DonnaScottSpa PARK AVE 2MRRW...MY TREAT?? ILL SEND U AND A GUEST :)
- The epitome of high #fashion and #beauty...with a touch of #sass #HappyBirthday naomicampbell… t.co/TAPbk9RKSQ
- RT @Jonesmag You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of…t.co/hMfisNhI7r
- @jonesmag what happened to the whole prince makeup breakdown?
- You don't have to be from #Brooklyn to know #real #hiphop; today we #celebrate the #life and #works of… t.co/Y4CcPBPLrN