Kim Kardashian hosted the 2nd Annual Midori Green Halloween at Avenue in NYC. Dressed as a sexy mermaid and accompanied by her captain Kanye, the two were joined by La La Anthony, Simon Huck, Carla DiBello, Joyce Bonelli, Baiyu BandMichael Silva as they danced to beats by DJ Kiss and sipped on signature Midori cocktails – including the Midori Mermaid Bowl, a fishbowl inspired by Kim’s costume.
Party highlights included a custom smoking Elixir bar, an exclusive mummy dance performance in homage to Thriller and a “scare” photo booth, where spooky goblins jumped from hiding and photo bombed guests.
Key anecdotes include:
· When Kim’s bodyguard failed to get to her through the sea of people at Avenue, Kanye stepped in and picked up the tail of her costume to ensure she didn’t trip
· Kim modeled for Kanye as he snapped pictures of her
· When DJ Kiss spun Kanye’s song “My Perfect Bitch” the crowd went wild and Kanye perked up- he put his hands in the air to pump up the crowd
· Even though the group was lively throughout the evening (posing for pictures, dancing, ordering multiple bottles of Midori), Kanye stole a couple sweet moments with Kim. They kissed a few times and he was rubbing her back, at one point she whispered something in his ear and his face lit up
· Kim, bestie La La Anthony (sans Carmelo) and the rest of the group were grinding at their table. Kim even instagrammed a picture of her and her friends getting down - attached
· Kanye kept bragging to friends how beautiful Kim looked and that he loved her being blonde
· Kim’s blonde wig took over 10 hours to make and it was all real hair (cost over $2k)
· Even though Kim was offered a luxurious suite, Kim chose to shack up at Kanye’s NYC apartment
· La La showed off her svelte physique in a sexy cat costume
· While guests enjoyed bites of Artichoke pizza, Kanye requested the whole platter to be brought to him – and even had them get him a second round.