This past weekend the heat was on in Miami! Here are a few photos of ladies who showed up and showed out at the 16th Annual American Black Film Festival. For those of you who aren't too familiar with the American Black Film Festival, here's a little background. The ABFF originated in Acapulco but five years later the fesitival set up shop in Miami Beach for easier access. Now, each summer over 5000 people attend for classes, premieres, exclusive parties and so much more. Serving as a staple in Hollywood, this film festival creates careers as well as polishes them and the black community is uplifted.-Blake Herbert@blake_abear
- @Jonesmag Bobbi Brown and Nars
- "@Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight? Yes, we wanna' know. #beauty"-sacha cosmetic,
- RT @MakUpDiva: @Jonesmag My skin needs some TLC so use @clarisonic w/ @LancomeUSA cleanser/toner followed by @dgskincare mask & then @LancomeUSA Genifique.
- RT @KarenLWilkes: “@Jonesmag: Is it strange that our hearts are heavy for Amanda Bynes?” Not at all... The girl needs help.
- @Jonesmag @maccosmetics I gotta customblend to get my undertones & skin color right, so #prescriptives #dior #mufe #nars & a drugstore joint