Legendary Laker, entrepreneur, and innovator Ervin "Magic" Johnson launches ASPIRE, his first ever television network with a celebratory fete' at New York City's Cipriani. Celebrity friends and supporters including Russel Simmons, Sparkle co-star Tika Sumpter, and Natalie Cole gathered in support of this triumphant moment, and grooved to a grand performance from the one and only New Edition. And of course Jones Magazine was at the star studded soiree capturing celebrity interviews, haute shoes, and plenty of oh so Jones trends. See our video below.
- @Jonesmag t.co/YXYgqFORD9
- J.styles and I at the JonesMag Best in Beauty celebration. #jonesmagbib #yoursmileisyourbestaccesory t.co/JuNszCsuy5
- Just arrived in the Hamptons! A little rainy, but we still expect #mdw to be epic! xoxo t.co/095p03RtPM
- RT @NikkiRichModels: #FF Our Fav Publications @PYNKMAGAZINE @FashionNYmag @VIBEvixen @essencemag @YRBMAGAZINE @TheSource @Jonesmag @BEMagazine @UPTOWNmagazine
- Good question! RT @Jonesmag: Which line would you use if all the @MACcosmetics counters folded overnight? Yes, we wanna' know. #beauty