This week we are crushing on the party pony! This Hair Crush Wednesday is all about a smooth front and a voluminous back. So grab your best festive earrings and try this look for your next holiday party in 6 simple steps.
- Start with freshly shampooed hair and blow dry straight. Dab some edge control around your hairline and use a bristle brush to smooth back. Secure with hair tie into a ponytail at desired height.
- Braid or twist your hair, then wrap around and secure in a tight bun. Try to make it as small as possible. This is your foundation for securing the extension hair.
- Using wavy human hair extensions at least 16″, wrap and pin extensions onto bun.
- Wand curl hair and spray with flexible holding spray.
- Pull apart and tease wand curls for fullness.
- Mist with lightweight shine spray.